Friendship | Freedom | Community
San Clemente Village is designed to make life less complicated and more fulfilling. It is based on the notion that we want to continue enjoying vibrant, independent lives. We provide convenient access to a “one stop” resource for social activities, valued services, and more-all with one phone call or email.
Being a member of the Village means we have plenty of social, recreational and educational opportunities to provide enjoyment and stimulation and to develop and strengthen friendships. The Village provides the infrastructure to develop these activities and connect us with like-minded members.
- Planned social events, including visits to museums, attendance at concerts or theaters, participation in picnics, outdoor adventures, holiday celebrations and much more!
- Educational programs on current events, the arts, finances, health, well-being and home safety adaption, and other topics suggested by members.
- Recreational activities, including organized athletic activities and personal interest groups. The Village makes it easy to connect with others who have similar interests. Check out our Social Activities.
- Volunteer Opportunities that allow you to participate in the community by directly helping your fellow members or by serving on a planning committee.
Programs and Services
The San Clemente Village connects members to professional and volunteer services, giving members the freedom to continue to live independently. We develop our list of available services based on member feedback.
Many volunteer services are offered with membership.
- Home maintenance/Handyperson
- Gardening/Yard work
- Computer assistance
- Food preparation
- Friendly visits/Phone check-ins
- Pet care
Get connected…Join the Village
Call now to become a member 949-441-1348.
Membership forms can be accessed below.