At the heart of the Village is the volunteer team. A group of like-minded people wishing to serve in various capacities is what makes the Village a real community - neighbors helping neighbors. There are many ways to serve and a variety of talents and skills are the very essence of a great Village. Our purpose is to support members in maintaining their independence and social engagement. Below are some of the most common ways of serving. Remember...you will get more than you give!
San Clemente Village Volunteer Opportunities include:
Supporting Members with Daily Living Needs
Supporting San Clemente Village
- Home maintenance/Handyperson
- Gardening/Yard work
- Computer assistance
- Food preparation
- Friendly visits/Phone check-ins
- Pet care
- Grocery shopping
Being on a Committee
- Social, recreational or educational activities
- Providing administrative support
- Computer data entry
- Hosting a living room chat
- Village ambassador: Participating in outreach activities
- Participate on a committee to help develop and sustain the San Clemente Village
- Choose a committee based on your interests and talents.
To maintain the quality and integrity of our services, all volunteers are screened through background checks and personal interviews.
If you are interested in volunteering with San Clemente Village, please complete a volunteer application.
Your completed application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailed to SC Village, PO Box 5761, San Clemente CA, 92674
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome your volunteer service to the San Clemente Village.